Welcome To The TCSF Website
BECOME A FOUNDATION “BUILDER”
“EDUCATION is the foundation upon which we BUILD our future”
– Christine Gregoire
An easy way to support the Trussville City Schools Foundation is to give regular monthly donations. With regular contributions, you become a “Builder” of our children’s future at a level that you feel comfortable.
Now accepting applications for Board Members.
TCSF is looking for people in our community that share this vision and want to serve in a capacity that directly impacts the lives of all the citizens of Trussville. Strong schools in Trussville not only aid the in future of our children but also directly impact the livability of our city. Supporting our students, teachers and administrators by securing resources that will protect and foster a standard of academic excellence.
Board member expectations:
- Serve a three year term
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Serve actively on at least one standing committee and attend the committee meetings
- Actively participate in the recurring donation program operated by the Board for the minimum amount of $10/month, or will commit to make a personal donation of at least $120 each calendar year
- Actively recruit donors
- Buy a ticket to the Paws for a Cause Gala, and; attend, support, market and participate in the planning and marketing of the organization’s fundraising events
- Support the Executive Director who is responsible for daytoday management and administration
- Be knowledgeable about the Foundation’s activities and serve as an ambassador in the community
- Avoid conflicts of interest with other initiatives you may be involved in
- Work in tandem with the entire Board Membership to monitor the Foundation’s programs including Grants and Strategic Initiatives
How do I apply? Click here to apply.